Mar 11, 2011

Do you have fans?

A few years ago I read a brilliant article on customer loyalty that changed my whole way of thinking.  
(from You Need Fans, Not Customers - Scott Ginsberg, sideroad.com) 
 
Fans crave an experience.
Fans will go to the ends of the earth for you.
Fans will stick with you, even when you make a mistake.
Fans don't need to be sold.
Fans tell all their friends to become fans of yours too.

Immediately we adapted a new adage that would attract FANS not just customers. Our tag line “work with people who love what they do” gave us the momentum to change our attitude in how we wanted to service our clients.  And now when we become fans of suppliers, hotels, and partners we look for that same “love”.

Today I thought I would share with you some of the partners, places and people that have me as a FAN.

I am a FAN of…

Scott always provides fast access to new ideas and there are NO hassles when dealing with him.  It’s the little things like tracking his shipments so that he tells you minute by minute when your delivery will arrive.



Experts in team learning experiences, the creative crew at on the mark has been  helping our Canadian and US clients for 7 years.  We continue to work with them because they consistently provide creative one of a kind experiences with a professional attitude.






Massage on Wheels
Carrie and her well trained team get the true meaning of service.  They are always friendly, courteous and helpful.  They treat attendees like you would a guest in your home.


On the way to becoming a FAN of…
 
The brand spanking new Ritz Carlton Hotel Toronto

Their legendary service training principles make them outstanding leaders in the hotel industry.  My brief experience at the hotel this week was delicious and delightful.  My “radar is on and my antenna is up” and it is saying - the Ritz Toronto is going to earn many FANS.


Still a FAN no matter what……….

Okay here it is – I am going to put it in print for the whole world to read.  I am a fan of Charlie Sheen.  Two and Half Men is one of my favorite TV programs and my husband and I share a few laughs together after a busy day watching reruns a few times a week.  Though Charlie has perhaps taken his outspokenness to shocking extremes – he has talent and more importantly he still makes me laugh out loud and to me that emotional response is what will hold my loyalty.  And I am not alone.  With 2,494 711+ twitter followers and despite the tiger blood - Charlie Sheen still has a definite fan base.


Hope my Free Idea Friday makes you a FAN!

To learn more, please visit http://www.andlogistix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment